Sunday, August 1, 2010

Possets


I've always firmly believed that smelling good is the key to feeling good - in the same way that people feel better when wearing matching underwear.

So, what is perfume that isn't BPAL doing on a geek blog, you ask? I geek out over a lot of things (speaking of which, there are cupcakes in this blog's near future) and Possets represent a slightly different kind of geeky - with scents in honour of Mary Shelley, starlight and perpetual motion! Why just smell good when you can smell good with the power of science!!!

Possets are natural, oil based, hand blended perfumes that don't smell in the least bit toxic or overpowering and mix naturally with the skin better than any other product I have ever used. I started out with a sample pack - which is a fantastic and inexpensive way to test out a wide range of scents - and found some that I really liked.

Personal favourites are Pippin Pie - I adore smelling like food - and Gingerbread Whorehouse; not only a good scent but a fantastic conversation topic when people ask what you are wearing!

The Girls Love Vanilla has become my staple - I simply cannot live without it.

I have never liked store bought perfumes - I find them too strong and overwhelming and, essentially, artificial. Possets are wonderfully delicate, but will last all day without being overwhelming.

There are SO MANY scents to choose from - I recommend trying out a sample pack and finding some favourites that will remain with you for life! :)

1 comment:

  1. Another yummy scent place (actually, you've mentioned it to me before, I'm just reliving).. I love smelling good even if it wears off soon into the day.

    ReplyDelete