Monday, July 26, 2010

Something has changed within me, something is not the same...

There comes a time in every geek's life... the tv shows, the movies, comic books; they've all been fun. But there has always been that lingering emptiness, that sense that there was something more to life...

I've always been a skeptic. I've scoffed at the idea of true love as often as my friends have claimed to have fallen in it.

Today, good people, I am here to tell you that I am changed. It was the last thing I expected, but it has overwhelmed me and I cannot deny it.


I have found Geometry Wars 2 and it was definitely love at first sight.

I ask you, have you ever seen such a beautiful game? (If you have, please share!!!)

Spinning in a circle, shooting everything in sight, a dance music track that's oddly addictive and even some maths in later levels... what else could you possibly ask for?

We've spent several evenings together already, and I find myself thinking about it at random times of the day. Sometimes I even hum the music. It's exactly my brand of heroin. I feel that I may definitely be looking at my first long term gaming relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment